Information which we request from users, or information that is made available to us will be used with accordance to this policy.
When you register on our website with your email and password, we store the information you provide on our database with your password securely hashed.
Your IP address during login and register is collected.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect may be used to personalize your experience with our site, while providing additional user functionality.
IP addresses are used to help identify multi-accounting which is against our Terms of Service.
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing information to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
We use PaperTrail to store error and crash logs which may include our customer's email address. Logs are purged after 14 days.
We share your email with TrustPilot to offer you a chance to review our service. Your email is shared when we send you your purchases by email. You can opt-out from receiving those emails (and subsequently avoid TrustPilot by doing so) by changing your email preferences here: Notification Preferences.
Third Party Links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include third party links or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Our site uses only necessary cookies to keep you authenticated and to secure our forms from XSS attacks.
Account & personal data deletion requests
You can request your account to be deleted and we will process your request within 1 business day. When you do so we will delete all data associated with your account.
There are 3 ways to request account deletion:
30 May 2021
- Initial version
22 October 2021
- Added "Account & personal data deletion requests" section
28 March 2022
- Update our policy to remove google analytics mention, which we've stopped using since June 2021
- Update cookie usage disclaimer, which was affected by google analytics