- When signing in through the Steam OpenID provider, users will be authenticated using their 64-bit SteamID. Information made publicly available from this SteamID may also be collected, including, but not limited to, user game lists, playtime, badges, wishlists, and groups.
- When you register on our website with your email and password, we store the information you provide on our database with your password securely hashed.
- IP addresses during login and register are collected.
How We Use Your Information
- The information we collect may be used to personalize your experience with our site, while providing additional user functionality.
- IP addresses are used to help identify multi-accounting which is against our Terms of Service.
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing information to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- More specifically:
- We use Google Analytics which collects anonymized data about the way our users behave on our website and to detect errors early. No identifying information (such as your email) is explicitly shared this way.
- We use PaperTrail to store error and crash logs which may include our customer's email address.
- We share your email with TrustPilot to offer you a chance to review our service. Your email is shared when we send you your purchases by email. You can opt-out from receiving those emails (and subsequently avoid TrustPilot by doing so) by changing your email preferences here: User Profile.
Third Party Links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include third party links or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
To learn more about the data Google collects and processes, please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.